Chikhaldara is a very famous hill station located in the Amravati district of Maharashtra and is very well situated at an altitude of approximately 1100 m. There are a good number of attractive places over here, which makes it definitely worth visiting and planning a night stay in hotels in Chikhaldara. Some of the best car rental in Mumbai provide a packaged tour to Chikhaldara. Hence, the following are some of the attractive places that you need to know so that you can plan a perfect trip to this particular area:
- Devi point: This is very well located near Shakkar Lake and is only 1.5 km away from the city’s bus station. There is basically a temple of God inside the huge stone, and the height of these stones is quite short. People need to be careful about the basics in this case, and the waterfall beside the Devi temple makes it definitely worth visiting. The water, in this particular case, will be followed continuously inside the temple through the stones, and the best time to visit this place will be in the monsoon months.
- Panchabol point: This place is definitely worth visiting because it is one of the most attractive places in Chikhaldara. This is only 4 km away from BIR lake and has five Hills close to one another, which makes it a huge valley. If you shout anything, you can easily hear the echo back five times approximately, and this is the main reason why it is known as Panchabol Point.
- BHIM Kund: This is one of the most important places associated with mythology and is also very well mentioned in the Mahabharat. This place is marble-related and is the place where Bheem killed Kichaka and threw him into the valley. This place is definitely worth visiting if you are interested in the element of history, and ultimately, you can plan a beautiful visit to the topmost place located in the Chikhaldara. This is 3500 feet deep from the ground level, which makes it definitely worth visiting and exploring the nature of the best. This is approximately 10 km away from the city, and again, the best time to visit this place will be during the monsoon months.
- MOZART point: This is one of the best possible places that you need to visit in the city of Chikhaldara, and the best time to visit this place will be in the early morning or late in the evening, which means during the time of sunrise or sunset. Since the valley is quite deep, you will definitely get a very clear view of the sunrise or the sunset in the rainy season. In this particular case, it will be definitely worth visiting. You can easily have access to the Satpura mountain ranges from this particular point, which makes it definitely worth visiting.
- Hurricane point:This is one of the best places in the entire city, and the best part is that it is a fantastic place for the morning walk. So, if you are interested in carrying out a morning walk in the lap of nature, then visiting this place is a great idea because the area will be entirely covered with foggy clouds in the rainy season, which makes it definitely worth visiting. Planning a trip to this particular area is definitely a good idea because, in this case, you can easily enjoy the goodness of nature with the goodness of health simultaneously.
- GAWALI Fort: This particular place is very well situated in the Chikhaldara and was constructed in the 12th century by a Gawali King. It is entirely made up of bad, and in 1744, it was very well taken over by the Maratha empire. Later on, in 1803, it was handed over to the East India Company, and now the area is basically a very important tourist attraction in this city because the greenery associated with it is definitely worth it and is quite amazing.
- SEMADOH Lake: This is one of the most important places that you need to visit because it is basically a starting point of the tiger reserve. This is only 26 km away from the hill station of the Chikhaldara, and the tourists are very well attracted to this particular place due to the presence of a very beautiful lake.
- Sunset point: Another very peaceful place that you need to visit in the city of Chikhaldara is the sunset point because it is 10 km away from the village and is situated in Virginia Hills. The best time to plan a visit to this particular place is during the sunset or during the sunrise so that you can get the most beautiful views of the sky.
In addition to the points mentioned above, planning a visit to this particular city is definitely worth it because of the presence of a good number of tourist attraction areas and the captivating viewpoints. Basically, this is a perfect escape from the daily boring routine and ultimately having the best opportunity to explore the wildlife and emerge into the captivating beauty of nature. Planning a visit to the waterfall, in this case, is a very good idea because this is a very refreshing trip that will be a perfect escape for nature lovers and seekers of adventure.
Visiting this place in the month of October is a good idea because the weather will be quite pleasant and the atmosphere will be very vibrant, which will ultimately help improve basic tourist activity. Things in this particular case which will be loved by everyone will be the comfortable climate of exploring the outdoors and enjoying the local attractions very successfully. Hence, booking in hotels in Chikhaldara is a good idea in this case so that everybody will be able to enjoy proper sightseeing and the authenticity of the place very successfully. In this way, people can easily have a unique option of trip and can also explore the unexplored in the lap of nature.